Adrienne is a great guest lecturer for a variety of age and interest groups. Her lectures are smart and sure to challenge the beliefs of attendees, while being funny and entertaining.
Her fluid format can be adapted to any type of group meeting. It can be run as a straight lecture or as a more informal discussion group (usually a function of the number of attendees.) It can also be run as lecture with Q&A, or any combination of these.
Some sample topics are:
- Become the Person You've Always Dreamed of Being
- Happy at Any Age
- Increase Your HQ (Happiness Quotient)
- Lucky in Love
- Dealing with Difficult People/Difficult Situations
- Turn Any Situation to Your Advantage
- Let Go of Fear
- Get What You Want from Life
- Create Your Own Plan for Happiness
- Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
- Warning: Emotional Baggage Must Fit Under Seat
All sessions include a short group hypnosis to more deeply instill the positive message of the evening.
Informal Group Discussions:
Do you have a group of friends who you think might enjoy the benefits of Adrienne's wisdom? There's no need to wait for a formal, public talk! You can host your own group and a time and location that's convenient for you!
Here's how it works: Choose a topic from the above list, or discuss with Adrienne the needs and demographics of your group, and have her tailor a talk just for you. The two-hour evening (or afternoon) consists of:
- A one hour talk on the chosen subject
- A ten-minute group hypnosis/relaxation session to reinforce the positve message of the talk
- Q&A from the group (approximately 1/2 hr)
- Meet and greet, giving guests the opportunity to ask Adrienne questions in private (approximately 20 minutes)
As the host/hostess, you gather 10 or more people together at a mutually convenient time and place (in your home, school, church/synagogue, place of business.) Each guest pays $15. You pay nothing AND you receive a gift of Adrienne's book plus some other products in her line. (i.e Love Potion) AND a free 50 minute private session (in her office, via Skype or telephone.) A second gift goes to one lucky guest via raffle: a copy of Adrienne's book or other item from her line, and a 30 minute telephone or Skype session.
Google Chat Rooms